August 15, 2012

New Look!

Just wanted to say that you're in the right spot, but GROUNDWIRE has gotten a facelift.

Can't say enough what a beautiful job Staci from Blogging Bella Designs did.

http://www.bloggingbelladesigns.com/

Blogging Bella Designs

Her prices were very affordable and she was really patient while I nitpicked all sorts of small details.

Ah... there's something nice about knowing no one else has the exact same template anymore.

The sidebar pages will be updated eventually. (Would love to say by the end of the month, but realistically, it'll be later rather than sooner.) 

 Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Love the new look! She did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new look! It's very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome! Love the clean lines and colors and originality! *LOVE* !!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a good look for you here. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your blog looks great!! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm new, so I'm not sure what the old blog looked like, but I LOVE your new template. Having your own look is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How funny - I love your template, and was just scrolling to the bottom to see who designed it. I saw this on my way back up (after bookmarking her site for someday.)

    ReplyDelete