July 10, 2018

Breakfast at Tiffany's Game


While I admittedly enjoy perusing Pinterest for ideas, I often feel guilty because it’s easier to copy someone else’s idea rather than to come up with something new.  Then, even when I do think of something new, I lack the photography skills to make a pinnable post.  Or I start fretting over fair use and copyright laws.

Still, I'd like to give something back, so here's an original game I created for my “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” themed birthday party from a few years ago.  If you want to fill in your name at the top in a photo editing program, I used the various fonts: 
Arabic typesetting
Kunstler script
Monotype Corsiva
Lucida Console



Gemstone images from https://www.jewelry-secrets.com/Blog/diamond-shapes/

Answer Sheet
Answer Key

I modified two bridal shower games from Etsy, which both no longer seem to be available, to create the templates.


I picked 30 out of the 100 different diamond cuts on the website because I was turning thirty. I probably could have stopped at 8 in hindsight because most of my friends couldn't name any cuts besides the basic shapes (square, round, heart, triangle, rectangle.) We still had fun going over the answers together at least.

1 comment: